*|HM/. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Modules
 Home
 Forum
 Forum Members
 Your Account
 FAQ
 Search
*|HM/.Shout

Latest topics
» dcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm by HoTMaN

» *|HoT-TempereD/.
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:23 am by HoTMaN

» lol dc ur gna wana see this (metal)
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 pm by Metallurgy

» Can i join in this clan
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:48 am by Ari

» Me Nate Wanting To Join Back And Wont To Be A M
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm by HoTMaN

» <H$*MeRkY. Aka Paki?
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:38 pm by HoTMaN

» Nice members :p
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:09 am by Tom

» IMPORTANT - *|HM/.CLUB???
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:04 am by Tom

» Bye HM :((
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:54 pm by HoTMaN

» >Lost vs qD
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:16 pm by autofire

» Ava7ar's SS's :D
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:08 am by HoTMaN

» *|HM/. Members List
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:52 pm by <-FroZen+

» *|HM/. vs Buzz
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 pm by Avi

» New scrim server + 1v1 server.
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:32 pm by Avi

» KeRO Left HM
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:21 am by daemon

Top posters
HoTMaN
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams I_vote_lcapEleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams I_voting_barEleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams I_vote_rcap 
autofire
Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams I_vote_lcapEleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams I_voting_barEleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams I_vote_rcap 
Lost Wife
Apple
Janosik
menda
daemon
<-FroZen+
rosalina
ALKEY

Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon

daemon

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams   Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:45 am

1.The nice men are ugly.
2.The handsome men are not nice.
3.The handsome and nice men are gay.
4.The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
5.The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money
6.The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.
10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!
11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

NOW, WHO CAN REALLY UNDERSTAND MEN?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
autofire
Council
Council
autofire

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams   Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:11 pm

דימה איך אתה משקיע חחחח LOL DIMA
Back to top Go down
autofire
Council
Council
autofire

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams   Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:13 pm

nice invest WoW i didnt get the joke u writh to mach but nice lllllollllllll to mach colours
Back to top Go down
daemon

daemon

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams   Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Thanks boris
Back to top Go down
HoTMaN
Leader
Leader
HoTMaN

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams   Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:56 pm

Lol GG nice Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hmforum.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams   Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Eleven reasons why Women find it hard to find the Man of their Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*|HM/. Clan :: General Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: